For new location click here
Whether you’re looking to relax, or for pain relief, we can help you achieve your goals. Massage Therapy has long been one the greatest treatments for musculoskeletal dysfunction.
Some of the conditions that Massage Therapy can help treat include:
- muscle tenderness
- tension headache, migraine
- arthritis, sprain, strain, fibromyalgia
- Bell’s palsy, trigeminal neuralgia
- Carpel tunnel syndrome, Median, Ulnar as well as Radial compression (any Nerve Compression)
- in general any Musculoskeletal or systemic dysfunction. Massage Therapy can be a great treatment and help for your problems.
Massage has long roots in ancient history. Etymologically the word has roots from the Arabic word “Mass” which means to touch or the Greek word “massein”, that means to knead (Basmajian,1985), (Fiona Rattray, P1, 2000).
In traditional and modern medicine massage is now recognized as one of the effective treatments to reduce pain, stress, muscle and fascia restriction and increase range of motion, blood circulation and relaxation.
All of our Massage therapists are registered with the College of Massage Therapists of Ontario, and are RMTs (Registered Massage Therapists). Our Acupuncturist is registered with Ontario’s College of Traditional Chinese Medicine (CTCMPAO) and is a Registered Acupuncturist.